Tuesday, February 22, 2011

God In Music In God

Music is my constant. Music is always there when I need it. It will not leave me for someone better looking, for someone funnier, for someone more athletic or smarter. Music has a place in side my soul and my soul has a place inside it. It warms me in the cold of loneliness and keeps me cool in the heat anger. It fills my emptiness and pours out the many cracks that make me so perfectly imperfect. Music brings out the best of me and fills my eyes with rose colored tears. Music will always be there, it will always love me, it will always care, and it will always forgive me when I do it wrong. Spoken from my lips it kisses me wrapping around my hands it comforts me, whispered in my ear it gives me strength.
Music brings me hope, brings me, brings me peace, brings me patience, brings me kindness, brings me gentleness, brings me self control, and music brings me love. Music protects me when I am week and guards my heart from evil. It fills my mind with imagination and my soul with goodness. Music always was and always will be. Music can not be described by human words, but exists a part from man, it exists as something higher, something that we can call upon but not fully understand. It fills the hearts of all, but some are deaf too its passion.  Music is there for all, will conquer all, and music will always prevail.

God is my constant. God is always there when I need it. He will not leave me for someone better looking, for someone funnier, for someone more athletic or smarter. God has a place in side my soul and my soul has a place inside it. He warms me in the cold of loneliness and keeps me cool in the heat anger. He fills my emptiness and pours out the many cracks that make me so perfectly imperfect. God brings out the best of me and fills my eyes with rose colored tears. God will always be there, He will always love me, He will always care, and He will always forgive me when I do Him wrong. Spoken from my lips He kisses me wrapping around my hands He comforts me, whispered in my ear He gives me strength.
God brings me hope, brings me, brings me peace, brings me patience, brings me kindness, brings me gentleness, brings me self control, and God brings me love. God protects me when I am week and guards my heart from evil. He fills my mind with imagination and my soul with goodness. God always was and always will be. God can not be described by human words, but exists a part from man, He exists as something higher, something that we can call upon but not fully understand. He fills the hearts of all, but some are deaf too His passion.  God is there for all, will conquer all, and God will always prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment